Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby Invitation Number Two

.

Good Wednesday to all of you!  Well the heat is back, again, in our part of the world.  I really enjoyed the cooler weather that we had over the week-end and wish it would return too.

Today I want to share with you another baby invitation for my daughter.  She is hosting a shower for her sister-in-law in November (love that girl, she's giving me plenty of time to make them!).  I used retired Bashful Blue, but you could easily use Soft Sky for the Onesie too.  I hunted through all of my stamps and could not find a Stampin' Up! stamp to use for the little detail on the front, so I used a Fiskar stamp that is part of a large set, so that is what I used.  Looking at it here on the screen, I think some kind of embossing would really add to the onesie too.  What do you think?  The neck opening was punched with the 1 3/8" circle punch, and the scalloped trim was punched with the 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch, you could use the Circle Framelits, if you have those.  The leg openings were punched with the Large Oval punch and the Whisper White scallop on the leg openings was punched with the Scallop Oval.  I used the same punches for the little elephant too.  For the snaps, all I had was silver glimmer paper, so I used a hole punch to make those.  Really a fairly easy card to make and oh so cute in person too!.

I found the template for the Onesie HERE.

Well, that is all for now, see you again soon!  Mry

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013

No comments: