Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Envelope Liner Framelits Boxes

Good Friday too all of you!  I hope your week went well and that you have a nice relaxing week-end planned, mine will be just the dogs and I, hubby is well enough to go back to his part-time job, so he will be working.  He is ever so glad to be going back to work too, he was getting so bored being at home all day.  Now me, I don't ever have a problem being bored at home, I can always find something to do around here.

Today I want to share with you three boxes that I made with the Envelope Liner Framelits that Stampin' Up! sells.  A fellow demo, Angie Kennedy Juda, sends out each year, the 12 weeks of Christmas and last week her idea was for boxes using these framelits.  They are really not hard to make at all and depending on which frame lit you use, will determine the size you want.

The first one uses the smallest frame lit, it is used to line a small envelope, it measures 3-1/8" x 3-1/8".   The finished box measures, 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 3".  I used a Sizzix bow die that I've have had for some years and I found it HERE.  Stamp set used here is That's the Ticket and I used the Ticket punch too with some Linen Thread.

The next box uses the middle frame lit, it is used to line the Note Cards envelopes from SU!, it measures 5-1/8" x 3-5/8".  The finished box measures 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 2-15/16".  I used the Gift Bow die from SU and Silver Glimmer paper, along with the Tags 4 You, VersaMark ink, Silver embossing powder and Silver 1/8" Ribbon.

The last box uses the largest frame lit, it is used to line the Medium envelopes SU sell, it measures 5-3/4" x 4-3/8".  The finished box measures 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 4".  I also used the Gift Bow die from SU for it too.  It doesn't look like it in the pictures, but it is a nice size.

The card stock and Designer Series Paper where some that I won for free at Convention in July, so I was happy to be able to try this idea and use some of it too.

DSP-Season of Style and Polka Dot Parade
Card stock-Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Old Olive
Silver Glimmer paper
Cherry Cobbler ink

Now my boxes are finished off very simply, but I did want you to see how you can use these envelope framelits in another way.  You can decorate them with whatever you can image!

I hope you have enjoyed my 3-D's this week, I have to come up with some more ideas, maybe with the envelope punch board!?

Just a reminder, today is the last day of the LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013 to submit your entry.  Winner will be announced on October 28th.

Hope to see you Monday, have a great day and a great week-end too.  Mary

No comments: