Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gift Card Holder

Hi to all of you.  Today I want to share a gift card holder with you.  With Christmas fast approaching, I know I'm one that will need quite a few for those holiday gifts.  Actually, with just the change of paper and sentiment, you can use them for any special occasion that you need one for.

With this one, I once again, used the Pop 'n Cut die for the base.  Made score lines at 1", 3-1/2" and 8", fold the first score line towards you, the second one away from you and the last one towards you.  Run a piece of Sticky Strip on each side to form the pocket.   I put the curved part of the base in the upper left-hand corner of my Simply Score tool.  Next I cut one piece of Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series paper at 2" x 4", and one piece of Silver Glimmer paper at 2" x 4".  Before I adhered the glimmer paper down, I use some VersaMark and a retired snowflake stamp and stamped to add a little bit of interest to the Pool Party card stock.  I found my retired Northern Frost Snowflake strip and cut out three snowflakes, one in Silver Glimmer paper, one in Pool Party and one in Bermuda Bay card stock.  I made the banner with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the sentiment.  The Bitty Banners Framelits were used to cut it out, but you could easily hand cut a banner too.

There you go, it really is an easy one to make after the first one.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and will see you again soon.  Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013

No comments: