Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Blissful Bride

Hello and good Monday morning to all.  My daughter called me the other week and requested a Bridal Shower card for her friend who is getting married in May.  So I went on the hunt for this stamp set, Blissful Bride, but forgot I had sold it to one of my stamping friends.  So she is letting me borrow it to make a few cards with.  Stamping friends are sweet like that!!

I used the retired stamp set Blissful Bride, as is the White Satin ribbon (love this stuff) and the Specialty Paper Bride, from awhile back.  I mean a long while back but I still really like it, makes a beautiful card!  I used Whisper White and Island Indigo card stock, these are the colors of her wedding.  I used Black StazOn ink and used my blender pen to color the flowers and the bow in a light shade of Island Indigo.  You may not see it in the picture, but I applied a very light color of Soft Sky around the dress outline too.  Then I used my Two-way glue pen and then some Dazzling Diamonds to make the bow sparkle some.  Very pretty in person!  I hope Tara likes her card too.

Thank you for dropping in, Mary

No comments: