Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Punch Art Bunny Treat Holder

Well here we are on the home stretch to Easter.  Spring is here in the Midwest, but the cold lingers on for today anyway, the rest of the week it's suppose to be in the 70's!

While on the website for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I came across this adorable little bunny treat holder.  Linda Parker, who created it, was kind enough to make a video to share with everyone!  You can view the video HERE.  It is about 25 minutes long, but worth the time to watch it.

I made mine to give to one of my clients and my one daughter saw it and wants three for her co-workers too.  So I'll be busy for the rest of the day making some.

Once you get your "basket" made and all the pieces punched out, it doesn't take very long to assemble.

I used Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding.  Then your 2-1/2" circle punch, circle from the Itty Bitty Punch pack (retired), medium circle from the Owl Builder punch, Large, Extra Large Oval, scallop oval punches.  For the whiskers I used some baker's twine from the January Paper Pumpkin kit, but you could use any twine you have.  The ribbon is 1/8" Pink Pirouette (retired).  I made sure the last time I was at the grocery store to get Easter Hershery's Kisses.

Hope you give this cute little box a try,  Mary

1 comment:

Bugga in OK said...

Hi Mary, Thanks for sharing this adorable little bunny treat box.

I'm going to make a few of them for my grandkids this week!