Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Bunny Punch Art

Today I want to share these cute punch art bunnies that I made for my girl's Easter cards this year.  I found these ADORABLE bunnies over on Gill Prescott's blog, you can find the clear directions on how to make them HERE.

The only hard part with these bunnies is making the eyes, but once I figured out how Gill did it, it was pretty easy to do then.  Luckily, I keep all of the punches that retire and the Paper Doily Sizzlits, which is what she used to make the bunny's cute eyes with.

Are they not cute?!  The Designer Series paper is some from about two years ago, I believe.  The green bushes by the pots are from the Cupcake Builder punch.  I think I used all of my Oval punches and the 3/4 inch circle punch.  The little flowers are from, gee I guess it is retired too, sorry about that.  If you would like a closer look, just click on the picture and it will enlarge.

I hope my two daughter's like their cards, the Easter bunny hasn't gone to their houses just yet.

Now onto birthday cards for them.  Thanks for stopping by, Mary

No comments: