Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Cards

Well here are the two St. Patrick's day cards that I made.  After making them I thought, "well darn, they don't very much like them.  Oh well, my daughters won't care about that!


I found these on my Pinterest board, I believe they are by Diane D. but I don't have a link to share, sorry.  I made the rainbow with my circle framelits and Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, green I'm not sure of, Tempting Turquoise and Elegant Eggplant.  I cut the circles in half to get two rainbows.  I free-hand cut the clouds and made the black pot from a circle punch, word window punch and feet from the Owl Builder punch.  Heart punch if retired as is the Cloud embossing folder.  The small heart are from the Hearts Border.  The sky is Soft Sky card stock and I used Whisper White for the card base.  I used the Gold Glimmer paper for the hearts.

Inside I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny wishes and glued to small hearts on each side of the sentiment.

Hope you have a wonderful day.  Mary

No comments: