Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Flower Shop Thank You

Well good Monday to all of you.  It is a gloomy day here in the Midwest, so what better way to brighten the day then with a flower card!

I found this CARD and decided to give it a go.  I think it was the colors that got my attention, so pretty!

I did use different colors, but really your favorite would work just fine too.  I did use a retired card stock and ink color, Regal Rose, as I don't have Strawberry Slush, which by the way will be retiring this year.

Stamp sets: Butterfly Basics, Flower Shop and Lovely Amazing You
Card stock: Whisper White and Regal Rose-retired
Vellum
Strawberry Slush Ruffle Ribbon-retired
Extra-Large Oval Punch and Pansy
Large Scallop Edgelit
Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Basic Pearls
Stamping Dimensionals

Now hurry up Spring and come!!   Mary

No comments: