Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Best Thoughts

While I still had this stamp set on my table I thought I would make another card with it.  This time using Wisteria Wonder.

My friends' mother-in-law loves purple, so I thought I would make her a card to give to her, I hope she will like it.

I CASE'd Vicki Burdick, you can see her card here.  I really like how mine turned out!


I used Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder card stock.  Inks were Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Old Olive and I used a Daffodil Delight marker to color in the stamens with.  I stamped the main image with Black Stazon first, then stamped another one on some copy paper, cut it out and then used that as a mask to protect the first image while stamping the others on each side.  I used a Aqua painter to color in the images with.  The sentiment is from Birthday Blooms.  I like to color, so I really like doing this type of card too.

I hope you have a wonderful day too, thanks for stopping in.  Mary

No comments: