Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Swirly Scribbles

This frame lit, I believe, will be a hit with a lot of people when they see it.  There are some really cute cards being made using these framelits and the coordinating stamp set called Swirly Bird, which is also being offered as a bundle in the new catalog on page 152, #142353.

I found this card on Pinterest, Kelly Kent used the new In Colors and I decided to use the retiring In Colors.  For the sentiment we both used the stamp set called Thoughtful Banners.


I used different words and I also used a Whisper White panel to stamp on with the stripe from the Thoughtful Banners set, then cut out the swirly design, then I adhere the panel to a card base using the Thick Whisper White card stock.  I popped the swirl design up using small pieces of dimensionals to the back.  I stamped the words I wanted on strips of scrap card stock and then just snipped them out and aligned the words to that same color.  

A nice, clean and simple design which you could easily change the words to fit for the occasion you need one for.  Mary

No comments: