Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

New In Colors 2016


Hi everyone, I hope you had a great week last week!  I was really busy with different things and just didn't have time to create too much.  I always make my cards for the coming week on each Sunday, well, that just didn't happen last week.  I do have some cards that I made with the five new In Colors for 2016.  I thing they are pretty.  My favorite is blue and my least favorite is the green.  So here we go with some new stuff!


This is Flirty Flamingo


This is Peekaboo Peach


This is Dapper Denim


This is Sweet Sugarplum


This is Emerald Envy

The stamp set is from Paper Pumpkin, it was the bonus set, All About Everything, that they included for that month after reaching one million subscriptions.

I have new catalogs, if you have placed a $50.00 this past year, you will automatically receive a catalog from me.  If you would like to receive a new catalog, I will send you one for the cost of shipping priority mail.  Just send me a e-mail and I'll get one right out to you.

Oh I used the Butterfly Framelits for this card and a basic rhinestone too.

Thank for stopping in today to see me!  Mary

No comments: