Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Painter's Palette

I wanted to share a new stamp set that is in the new Stamping' Up! catalog for 2016-2017.  They have some really nice things in this new catalog.

As a demonstrator, I can order some of the new stamps to share with all of you, oh what fun!!


Everything that I used on the card is in this stamp set, so many nice images to use.

I did use the soon to be retired In Colors for this card, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  I masked the side of my card and used the splatter stamp to make a small border and then used Linen Thread to tie around the card.  The easel stand was stamped with Sahara Sand.  Oh, I also used Very Vanilla card stock, which I need to use more often.

Thank you for dropping in......Mary

No comments: