Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lovely As A Tree Christmas

Wow, I'm finally getting busy and making some Christmas cards!  Last year I found so many wonderful cards, that I decided to make all of my Christmas cards different, only making two of each one.  It was so much fun to try all of the different stamps and styles that I decided to do it again this year, that way I don't get tired of making the same one, 30 times!

While cruising Pinterest the other day, I came across this card and just knew it would be one of the cards that I had to try, so simple, clean, soft and classy!

I used the new ink called Soft Sky and lightly sponged over the stamped image that I used white embossing powder on.  Then I went back and using a glue pen added some Dazzling Diamonds for some sparkle to look like snow.  It is hard to see in this picture, had a hard time getting a good picture, but I think if you click on the picture, you will be able to see it.  I also stamped the sentiment (retired) in Soft Sky ink too.  Very quick and easy to make!

I hope you have been enjoying some of the good buys that Stampin' Up! has been offering this year too!  Have a great day,  Mary

Online Pampered Chef Party Link

No comments: