Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Hershey's Candy Bar Santa Gift

Hi everyone!!  I hope you are all well, I've been playing in the craft room for the last four to five days and have been having fun too.

Today I'm going to share with you a holder that I made for a giant size Hershey's candy bar holder.  The candy bar is the 7 ounce size and this is what I'm going to give to the neighbors for Christmas this year.  Going to cut back on all of the baking that I use to do so that I don't gain anymore weight this year, HA!!

I think this turned out so cute and looks much better when you see it then in the picture.  For this one I decorated it to look like Santa's suit!  The belt is really a belly band, it slides off, so that they can get to the candy bar on the back side of the package.  If you click on the picture, you will be able to read the poem that goes with it.  I made the candy bar holder with my Envelope Punch Board, this little tool is so versatile to use!

Well, off to play some more, thanks for stopping by to see me, I appreciate it!  Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwww, it's really cute! That's a good idea, cutting down on the baking in order to not eat it yourself, lol! Unfortunately, I'm usually my best "customer" when it comes to baking, lol!

laurie said...

What a SWEET idea! Cute!