Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

One More Box with the Envelope Punch Board

Well, here we are again with another little box.  This one will hold one Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, yum!   This one I decorated for Christmas, but would be cute to put on your Thanksgiving table for favors too.

I used the Designers Series paper called Winter Frost Specialty paper, so pretty, love the different shades of blue in this with the light gray!  I used the retired Northern Frost sizzlits with Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Silver Glimmer paper, attaching it to a belly band to keep the box closed but easy to slip off too.  You can go HERE to see the video and get the measurements.

Well now that I've probably got you all bored with all of my boxes, I'll move on to some cards next week.  Have a great day and a great week-end.  Mary

1 comment:

Bugga in OK said...

Mary, thanks so much for the link to the darling boxes using the envelope punch. These will be so cute for Christmas!