Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Seven Nugget Box

Good day to all, I hope you all have been doing well, we are all fine and dandy at our house.  Also THANK YOU to all of our veterans for your past service to our country and to those currently serving too.  I salute you all.

Today I want to share with you a nugget box that a fellow demonstrator, Connie Stewart, recently shared on her blog.  You can find a video HERE.  The neat thing about these boxes, you can get two out of a 8-1/2" x 11" piece of card stock!

I used Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay card stock, Silver Glimmer paper and Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Now I did do the top of my box just a little bit different.  I just didn't like the big strip of DSP on the top of the box, so I carefully peeled it off, trimmed it and shorten the length, then I flagged the ends.  I did use the retired Northern Frost die to make my snowflakes to adhere on top of my belly band.

Well this is my share today, I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by to see me too!  Mary

3 comments:

Helen said...

looking pretty, thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Mary, this box is so cute! I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long! I can't seem to find a balance between work and home yet. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon!

laurie said...

What a fun idea!