Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Snow Day

Well, we are off to the start of the Thanksgiving Week, are you all ready for the feasting to begin?


Well, I've decided it's time to get busy making some Christmas cards, don't want to stress about these.  Today I'm using a kit that Stampin' Up! sells called, Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit and the stamp set Snow Day.  Now the stamp that you can buy to use with this kit is called Merry Little Christmas, but a lot of demonstrators have been putting their own creative spin on this kit and some of the cards are just too cute.  The card I'm showing you today is one that Carol Payne had on her blog, and she said that I could CASE it, but as you know we all put our own touch on them.

Isn't he cute!  I had so much fun making this card.  I used it as a thank you card to send to one of my customers for her recent order but sent it so that she could still use it, if she wanted too!  In the coming days, you will be seeing more cards made with this kit.

Have a great day too!  Mary

2 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your cute, cheerful snowman!! The colors are perfect and love the sentiment as well :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

HOW cute is HE?????