Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness



Hello today to all of my blog followers!! I hope you all are having a great day today. I've got Beef Stew in the crock-pot (recipe on my blog) and also the bread machine going too, making Tangy Buttermilk Bread (this is also on my blog).


I wanted to share with you a little holder that I made to hold some special Tic-Tac's that only come out once a year. They are always sold in the month of October, for a limited time, to help raise awareness about breast cancer. I hope you all follow the guidelines on having your mammograms, this also includes you guys who have a family history of breast cancer.


I found this holder here:http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic_n_scratch/2007/09/tic-tac-tutoria.html They are very easy to make (will show you some more when it gets closer to Christmas). I found the ribbon stamp at Archiver's last year (yes, these were around last year, I'm always late on showing stuff)! Click on the picture to read what it says on the circle,tee-hee.
Thanks for taking the time to stop in to visit with me, I appreciate it so much and would love to hear your comments too! Have a crafty day.....Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

These are really pretty! Great idea!