Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ice Cream Shoppe Birthday Card

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share this cute card with you that I made Sunday while I was playing in my craft room! I wish you all could see this in real life, it is so cute! Click on the picture and you can see the glitter that I added to the "cream" part of the card. I saw a video on how to make this card here:http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2010/06/sweet-scoops-ice-cream-shoppe-awning-card.html I didn't have the scallop border punch that she had, so I cut the rectangle part of the awning so that my little scallops would just hang over the bottom edge and it worked just fine. The border punch I used for the little shelve part was punched with a Fiskar punch, the ribbon is from Michael's and the rest is from Stampin' Up.

I got caught up on making some cards and did get my craft table cleaned up, will be showing you another card in a couple of days. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you take some time to play today.....Mary

3 comments:

Helen said...

OMG! this is so cute! I love your version of the awning! I will have to try this one day. Just change the color and it could be for anyone's birthday. Great job!

Chanda said...

Mary, this is so cute! I love it! The little awning is adorable! Love the little frosty cones, too! You did a great job! So cute! :)

Dee in N.H. said...

Great card! Love your awning, awesome!