Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Card Making Day



Happy Card Making Day!


I'm going to share the card that I made for my daughter, Kelly, when she got Bella, the parti-colored Cocker Spaniel from one of her co-workers. We dog sat one week-end about 18 months ago now and Bella just decided that she liked Grandma better than Kelly!! No, Kelly didn't mistreat her in anyway, Bella just decided that she wanted me to be her "human". I CASED this card from my friend, Chanda Stehlik, on SCS. You can see her card here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1156829?si=chandapie&perpage=12&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=
I used paper that I had for some time and cut the dog face out using heart shaped Nesties. Add some rhinstones to a strip of cardstock to look like a collar and added a flower too! Since Bella is black and white those are the colors I used for this card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, she's soooo cute! Love it! Thanks for giving me credit. I honestly can't say if I cased that idea or not. I want to think I changed it up a bit! Great card!