Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Halloween Card


Hi everyone!! Long time no see, lol! Today I'm going to show you a card that I made for my friend who lives in an assisted living place. I don't get to see her as much as I use to, but I do try and send her a themed card once a month to let her know that I'm still thinking of her.
I don't know who makes this stamp, I received the image thru a swap I was in, but isn't that the cutest witch! She just makes you want to smile! The spider web paper is from The Paper Company, Jeepers Creepers line. The ribbon is some that I've had for a long time and the sentiment stamp is from a set that I found last year at Archiver's in their $1.99 bins.
Hope you are having a spook-tacular day!!
Be back soon with another crafty idea......Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, how sweet of you to remember your friend. What a cute card!!!