Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

All Dressed Up #1

Well here we are again with a new week starting and another Dress that I created!  I told you I had alot of fun playing with this set.  Now before I go rambling on, there has been some confusion about this framelit set and the way it is shown in the Spring catalog.  You are able to purchase just the framelit set by itself without having to purchase the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts or the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts die.  The framelit will work without those two items.  There is also a stamp set that will work with the framelits if you choose to have that to.  If you want the framelit set and the stamp set, it is sold as a bundle and you can save 15% (wood-131096, clear-131095).  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you!

I made this card for one of my aunt's who will be having a birthday soon, I think she will enjoy this.  She told me that she keeps all the cards I send to her on a shelf above her desk at her house, sweet!

Products used:

Card stock: Very Vanilla 101650, Baja Breeze 111352, Basic Black 121045, Blushing Bride (retired)
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated 125406
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246
Baker's Twine: Baja Breeze (retired)
Embossing Folder Holiday
Framelits Die: Dress Up 130101, Ovals Collection 129381
Snail Adhesive 104332
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430

Ok off to create some more, I tell you this weather here in Missouri is crazy, Thursday we had around 12 inches of snow and yesterday it was 54 degrees outside!  Now this afternoon we are to have another 10 to 12 inches, I hope to see you soon!   Mary



1 comment:

Chanda said...

That's cute! I like the way the little bosom is popping up out of the sweater, so cute. Okay, now that I said that, it sounds creepy! LOL!

Wow! That much snow with that high a temp. That IS weird!