Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Best of 25 Years Stamp Set for February

The newest stamp of the month stamp set is now available.  Here is the item number and the stamps that are a part of this set, thanks for looking!

I'm in my craft room today making cards and hope to have them uploaded before Monday.  I hope you are having a wonderful week-end.  I'd also like to thank those of you how have recently order off my website store, link is on the right hand side, thank you so much!   Mary


Best Of Love Stamp Set
Best Of Love Stamp Set132987
Regular Price$16.61
Preferred Price$14.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING

Happy 25th anniversary to us! Every month during 2013, we’re smashing up some of our all-time-favorites with a new, never-before-seen stamp to create a monthly “Best of” stamp set. And what else would you expect from a February set than images that will help you make that perfect Valentine? Share the love with the Best of Love set!

Note: Clear-Mount Blocks B, C, and D needed for this set.

Heart Block D
Read my Lips Block B
Olive You Block B
Love You Much Block B
Love You Block C
Love Block D

No comments: