Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Healing

Hello, hello, hello, to all of you!  Boy sometimes it is so hard to figure out how to start my blog post, don't what them to be all the same, that would be boring!

Here is a card that I made for one of my clients, she called last week and told me not to come as she had the dreaded flu, ugh.  So I wanted to make a card for her to cheer her up and I think this little guy will do the trick.  He is so cute!  This is another e-bay find and the price the seller was asking for it was WAY to much, so I offered her half of what she was asking, thinking I would not get it and by golly, she sold it too me!  It is an older set, I believe it's copyright said 1999.  I think my friend will be surprised to receive this in the mail.

Products used:

Card stock: Whisper White 100730, Basic Gray121044, Baja Breeze 111352
Designer Series Paper, Subtles, 117152
Glimmer Paper, Silver 124005
Various Markers
Blender Pens 102845
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
SNAIL Adhesive 104332
Embossing Folder, Honeycomb 129378 (current Spring Catalog)

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

Love this card and the using of the Honeycomb embossing folder.

Chanda said...

Awwwww, that is so cute! Your friend is gonna love it! So sorry she has the flu! Glad you got a great bargain!