Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Blooming With Kindness

Well today is Friday, and the start of the week-end.  I'm going to be in the craft room again, it's suppose to be 7 degrees tomorrow morning, brrr!

I've had this stamp set out on my work table for some time now and decided that I was going to make this card before I did anything else.  It is a soft, pretty card that you could use for just about any occasion, just by changing out the sentiment.  This one will not need any extra postage either!

Products used:

Stamp set: Blooming with Kindness
Card stock: Pink Pirouette 111351, Whisper White 100730
Ink Pads: Pink Pirouette 126956, Pretty In Pink 126955, Certainly Celery 126958
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Snail Adhesive 104332
Stamping Sponges 101610
Big Shot 113439
Framed Tulips Folder 121809
Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003

Well this is it for this weeks share, hope to see you next week with some more, thanks for stopping by! Mary

3 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hello Mary, I hope you are surviving the snow. We have well over a foot and it is just flurrying here and I wasn't even aware we were supposed to get it. Thanks for your kind comment on my Lucky day card and I love your card and the Swallowtail one too. Happy stamping. Hugs, Bev

Chanda said...

I love this! So soft and sweet!
Got lots of snow here, too. The hubs is out of town so I had to snowblow, argh! I survived though, lol! Burned a few unwanted calories though! :)

Unknown said...

The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more.
Burun Estetiği
Burun Estetiği