Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meow,Meow

Hi, I hope your week has been going along smoothly. Not too much going on in my neck of the woods either.

Well, I found out last week that my cousin lost her cat, her cat was 18 years old.  It's always so hard to lose our fur babies and I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her.  The stamp set I used is retired and I found it on e-bay awhile back.  I have a dog stamp set that is similar to this one too.  I try to find animals stamp sets just in case I need to make a pet sympathy card.  My cousins cat was gray, so that is what I colored this one in with.  I did use a blender pen so that I could do some shading on the cat.  I used markers to color the images in with.

Products used:

Card stock: Elegant Eggplant 105126, Whisper White 100730, Pear Pizzazz (retired)
Ribbon: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Regal Rose 122965
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
SNAIL Adhesive 104332
Glue Dot 103683
Blender Pens 102845

Well, I thank you for stopping in to see my card today, have a great day!!     Mary

3 comments:

Beth Adams said...

What a lovely card and such a wonderful gesture.

Chanda said...

Awwwww, poor little kitty. Your card will surely brighten her day a bit. Your coloring/shading looks really nice!

Bugga in OK said...

Very sweet card, Mary. I went on ebay and got this same set after I saw you use it!