Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

July 2015 Paper Pumpkin

Good Friday morning to all of you!  Well, no baby yet, but for sure by Friday, August 14th.  Then we will finally get to meet the newest family member, can't wait!!

Today I'm going to share a alternate way of using the stamps from My Paper Pumpkin.  This month is has a cup with four different sentiments, a couple of plant like stamps and also a tea bag!

I saw a card similar to mine on Heather H. blog.  She used current Designer Series Paper, but I wanted to use some retired paper as a test run to see how it was going to turn out.  I had a card front that I had sponged with Island Indigo in my stash, it was some of the Irresistible You paper from Sale-A-Bration, so that is how I choose my colors.  I like how it turned out!  I fussed cut the cups out, which wasn't too hard either.


Stamp set: July 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Island Indigo, Black Memento and Whisper White
5/8 inch White Satin ribbon
DSP-retired

Have a great week-end.  Mary

No comments: