Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Traveler

Well, the final week count down has began at our house.  Baby will come either on August 14th or the 15th, which is Daddy's birthday too.  The excitement is growing and we all can't wait to meet the little one!

Now the new Daddy's birthday is on Friday, August 15th, so to make sure he gets his birthday card ahead of the excitement I mailed it off today to him.  Don't want him to feel left out!

I used the stamp set Traveler as I think it makes a really nice masculine card.  I used the Circle Card Thinlit for my card base, it sure makes a nice flip card.  The only bad thing about this type of card is where to put some money?  So I cut a scrap piece of card stock and adhered it to the back and made a pocket for some money, looks nice too.


Stamp sets: Traveler, World Map and Petite Pairs
Card stock: Very Vanilla and Early Espresso
Inks: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
2-1/2" Circle punch
Washi Label punch
Candy Dots

Thanks for stopping!  Mary

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Great card. By the way, Petite Pairs is not retired yet.