Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Watercolor Wings

Hi, yesterday I was busy working on a butterfly card I saw on Dawn Griffith's blog.  Dawn made a gift bag to attached her's to, but I wanted it for a birthday card.  I really like how it turned out too!  I also thought it would look pretty on the Brick Wall embossing folder background.


I ran the embossing folder through the machine before I remember to ink the folder, so I just gentle tapped the ink pad to ink up the raised areas.  Then on the next card I remember to ink the folder up first.  It is on the left hand side.


The next picture is a close up of the butterfly


Stamp sets: Watercolor Wings and Butterfly Basics
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake on one card and Sahara Sand on the other card and Black Memento
Card stock: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist and Basic Black
Brick Wall Embossing Folder
Rhinestones
Stitching thread from the Burlap ribbon (the thread that is on each edge of the ribbon, I pulled off to ravel the ribbon but used the outside thread instead.)
Dimensionals and Glue dots

Off to price items for our upcoming garage sale, hope we have a good one!  Mary

No comments: