Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Quilt Square

Hi everyone, hope your Monday was a good one! Today I'm going to share a quilt square that I made using my Big Kick machine and a Sizzix die called 5-Point 3D Star. I used some scrap material that I've had for years to do a trial run on this, also, I entered a quilt square contest on this blog here:http://stampshacklady.blogspot.com/2010/08/quilt-square-contestplease-vote.html you'll have to pop on over and vote for your favorite quilt square, some of them are so creativity too!! Oh my poor wallet, I see some more dies that I could use....shh...don't tell hubby, OK?!! Thanks for dropping in to visit with me today........Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

That's it! I'm calling your husband right now, missy! LOL! I went and voted for you! Lots of cute entries!
Good luck in the contest!