Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank You Card, #2

Hello everyone! Did you think I had lost my way to my blog? No, life has been kind of sad lately for all of us here, but now we are all getting back to our usual routine.

Today I would like to share with you a thank you card that I made for a friend of mine. I really like how simple it is and was very easy to make too. I found this card on another blog here:
http://www.stamppadcreations.com/2010/07/open-house-project-with-flower-folds.html

Here is what I used:

Cuttlebug embossing folder
Stampin'Up- scallop punch, flower folds die, stamp set-Whimsical Words, two-step bird punch
ribbon
button
Bazzil cardstock
floss
glue dot
adhesive
VersaMark ink pad

Thanks for dropping in.....Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is so cute! Love the little button in the center! Adorable!