Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ronald McDonald House Thank You Card, #3

Hi to all of you, here is my third card that I made. This time I used my markers to color some ribbon to add to the front of this card. This was very easy to do, but is very messy too. I let the ribbon dry for a couple of hours and I still had inky fingers from it, which is a good thing, but is also a bad thing if you are trying not to get it on white card stock! All products are Stampin' Up except the brad. Here is the link to Sandi MacIver's blog if you would like to join along:
http://www.sandimaciver.com/sandi_maciver/2010/08/win-this-stamp-contest-1.html

Stampin' Up:
Whisper White card stock
markers
Stamp sets- Vintage Vogue and Wonderful Words-II (retired)
ribbon-Michael's
brad-?

Have a great day!

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

That is so pretty, Mary! I've never seen that set used in blue and I like it a lot! Great job!