Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Treat Hangers

Hello everyone!!! Sorry that I've been gone for awhile, alot has been going on here lately.

Today I'm going to share with you some Halloween treats that I made for my daughter to give to some of the department heads where she works. As you can see you need a bottle of water (or wine) to hang it from, although you could hang these treats from the door handles too. I put a pouch of Kool-Aid and some pretzel sticks in each one. Now if you were giving wine as an open house gift you could put some chocolate sticks or cheese sticks in there too. I found the directions for the hanger here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/hanging_treat_box/

The mummy is made with circle punches and torn strips of cardstock, sponged with ink to make it look old. Frankie was made with circle punches and a Martha Stewart punch called "Drippy Goo".

You could use these hangers for just about any holiday or special occasion! Thank you for stopping by today to visit with me, I appreciate it! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I love these! They are soooo cute! You did such a great job with the faces!