Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Frankie Pail and Spider Treat

Hi!! Well I'm on a Halloween roll right now! Today I would like to share two little items that I made last year. The first one is the Frankie Pail. I found this pail at Target in their $ spot, when I saw it I knew it would look cute as Frankie! The eyes and nose are made with circle punches, mouth free-hand with a Sharpie and his hair is a Martha Stewart punch-Drippy Goo. This would be cute to put on your desk filled with miniature candy bars for your co-workers! The spider is also made with punches. I used scallop punch, corner punch (Stampin' Up) and circle punches. The body of the spider is York peppermint patty (cover by the scallop punch). Last year I had alot of "spiders" on my mantle!!

Thanks for visiting................Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

These are soooooo cute! The Frankie pail is so cute, too! Great job!

Beth Adams said...

He is adorable Mary!