Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sympathy Card for a Female

Hello to all of you today. Today I'm sharing a sympathy card that I made for our neighbor who loss his mother last week. Ask any card marker and they will all agree that sympathy cards are the hardest cards to make. While this is a part of life, it is still a difficult card to make as you know someone is mourning the loss of a love one.

For this card I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called "Close As a Memory". I used my Stampin' Up markers and color directly onto the rubber and huffed onto the stamp to re-moisten the ink, than I added some ribbon. I love the soft look of the pastel pink and green together.

Thank you to all of my blog followers for dropping in to see me, I appreciate it very much!

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is gorgeous! I'm sure your friend loved it! I agree, sympathy cards can be the hardest.

chanda
www.onecraftymommy.com