Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Halloween Fry Boxes


Hello! Hope you are enjoying your week-end, mine is going to be very busy!
I wanted to show you some fry boxes that I made. These are just too cute and simple to assemble too!! I found the template on Splitcoaststampers,
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/templates-f143/qbees-fries-box-template-t227056.html The two middle boxes have Martha Stewart stickers on them! I mounted the stickers on a scallop punch piece and under the scallop I put a belly band around so the scallop would show up better. Of course I used some of my extra spiders, minus the peppermint patty. Would be a fun treat to give to your special friends or co-workers at Halloween! I've also have seen these fry boxes made up for different holidays to, think Christmas, Easter, for Thanksgiving place setting, etc.
Give them a try they are so very easy to make...have a crafty day....Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

These are so cute! I love them al! Great job, Mary! :)

~Chanda

kay said...

Love this boxes!!! Thanks for sharing the template! I may have to case this one of these days for Halloween! BTW, thanks for leaving a comment in my blog too! They inspire me. http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com