Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ronald McDonald House Thank You Card, #2

Hello! I'm back again with another Clean and Simple card today. This one was made using the Stampin' Up Two-Step Bird punch. I've had this little bird laying on my craft table for some time now and decided to use it for this card. I Love how this one turned out! Again here is the link to Sandi MacIver's blog for details:
http://www.sandimaciver.com/sandi_maciver/2010/08/win-this-stamp-contest-1.html, she has requested Thank You cards for her local Ronald McDonald's House to use to thank supporters who make donations, hope she likes these simple ones!

Stampin' Up products:
Wonderful Words-II (retire)
markers
Whisper White card stock

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is really pretty, Mary! I really like the clean and simple cards. Very nice! Have a great weekend!

~Chanda