Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Merry Christmas Dog Card

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? We are all doing well and I've had some time to play in my room, so I thought I would share with all of you.

Here is a card that I made to send to my daughter who lives in Columbia, MO. As you know, we are all big dog lovers in our family. When I was on Splitcoaststampers awhile back I saw this card and just knew I had to CASE it (copy and share everything). It's such a happy card. Oh, here is the one I saw:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1839341
I didn't have any ribbon that small with Christmas colors in it, so I went to Michael's to hunt some down and was going thru the sticker section and just happened to see these Santa hat stickers, of course they jump right into my hands, has that ever happened to you??! I added some glitter to the tree and snow, click on the picture to see better.

Here is what I used;
Stampin' Up; D is for Dog, Short and Sweet stamp sets; word window and oval punch; markers
Northwoods; tree stamp
Martha Stewart glitter
glue pen
sponge dabber
Versamark ink (blue)
Recollections stickers; Santa hat
Bazzill cardstock

4 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwww, this is so cute, especially since the doggie looks just like yours! :)

Kerin said...

This is awesome, I love the little Santa hat!!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE AND THANKS FOR THE PARTY MIX RECIPRE TOO!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love this card! What a great way to incorporate the stamp set for a holiday card. The little pom-pom on the hat is such an adorable accent, too. Your sweet Samantha so reminds me of my beloved lab, Nikki...I got a little teary eyed seeing her adorable picture. Such a sweet face! :)