Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stylist Blog Award

Oh my look what I found in my comments section one day! A wonderful award from someone who just found my blog, her name is Marg and here is a link to her blog:http://auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com/

Now I have to send this on to eight new blogs that I've found and tell you eight things about myself too, than I have to contact the eight bloggers to let them know so that they can send it on to eight more bloggers. They need to tell from whom they received it from and add a link of that persons blog. So here we go,

1).http://www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com/

Now for the eight things about myself.

1). At one time had a job at the dental school in the computer room
2). At one time I worked for the United States Marine Corps in the computer room
3). I love all kinds of music, whatever sounds good at the time, I like
4). Dogs and horses are my two favorite animals, I lived on a farm as a little girl for about 5 years
5). My favorite color is BLUE!!!
6). I really love to do anything crafty, really I do, it's very exciting, relaxing and fun
7). I'm good at doing home improvement projects, I've had alot of experience the last 32 years
8). I like finding answers to questions or facts about things I don't know, great way to find information is to "google", LOVE IT!


There's some of the things about me in a nutshell. Oh and I love nature too, go for a walk daily with hubby!
Hope you have a crafty day.......Mary

9 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on your award... thank you for passing it on to me.

Bev Gomez said...

okay thanks for the award Mary. I wish you lived closer and you could help me add on more room and a garage.LOL! We have way too much snow already up here in Northern Minnesota. okay so am I supposed to to the same thing and post 8 things about me??? I have friends down there and love KC over the holidays with the lights. I used to live in Omaha and went there a lot. Bless you Mary and have a great day!

Amanda Jean said...

thank you, Mary. :)

Everyday Re-Creations said...

I love to 'Google', too! I 'Google' just about everything!

Kirby @ www.kirbyathome.blogspot.com

Seams Sew Creative said...

I agree with your award, a very stylish blog! I also agree that crazy mom quilts is a stylish blog too :) Maybe I can live up to that award some day...

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

Thanks for giving me the award ~ I feel honored :)

Bev Gomez said...

Where is Denison at? I know I have heard of it. Are you heading there for Christmas? Geesh stop by and stamps a while with me at my Mom's.
She doesn't live too far from the interstate!!!!!

Beth Adams said...

I'd like to thank the academy....

THANK YOU MARY!

Chanda said...

Congratulations, Mary! How exciting! You're doing a really great job with your blog! A much more frequent poster than this lazy daisy! :)