Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!! 2011

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great time last night, if you celebrated. We stayed home as I have a bad cold! I wish for all of you a new year filled with love, peace, health and wealth. I will be making our traditional food of black-eyed peas with bacon in it or what is called Hoppin' John, some kind of greens and cornbread, YUMMY!

Hopefully I can get back into posting on the blog, but will have to wait and see, I have to report for jury duty on Monday, I hope when I call the night before to see if it is still being held, that the recording will say that they don't need for us to show up!

Hope to see more of you next year! Until than, have a crafty day....Mary

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Happy New Year! I'm leaving now so I will be there in time for your beans and bread! LOL! Sounds really yummy!

Chanda said...

Hey, Mary! Happy New Year to you! Hope you're feeling better soon. Lots of crud going around. That is so interesting that you're making the black-eyed peas because just yesterday, I read in a book that it's traditional (more of a southern thing), but I had no idea. Guess I have my head in the sand. Enjoy! Crossing my fingers that you won't have jury duty! Get better soon!

~Chanda