Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bookmark Calendars for Craft Show


Ok, so today will be the last of the craft show items that I donated to our church's annual craft/bake sale. I found the file to make these bookmarks over on Splitcoaststampers. One of the ladies always shares her calendar files with the rest of the community, YEA!! I just stamped a few random flowers around, mounted it on card stock and than laminated them, very fast and very simple too.
Have a great day! The next couple of post I will share the two recipes that I used for the bake sale items, OH are they ever YUMMY too!!! Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

What a cute idea, Mary! So kind of you to donate so many goodies, too! :)

Anonymous said...

HiMary just wondering if you could provide the link to the calender file on SCS
Many thanks your items are lovely to view