Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blue Christmas Card

Hi, well are you getting sick of seeing Christmas cards? Hope not, here is my third attempt at some cards. On this one I use Stampin' Up's embossing folder called Northern Flurry, and the stamp set called, Christmas Greetings. I also use Heat & Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds on the snowflakes (click on picture to see the glitter better). Than I tried sponging the background, very soft and subtle. The hardest part on this was removing the extra heat & stick powder, otherwise this would have been a super fast card to make.

Well this is what I have so far for Christmas card ideas, I may try a few more and make a decision on which one to go with. I usually try and have them done by mid-November as I have an elderly lady that I buy, address, sign and mail all of her Christmas cards for, as she can no longer do it. Maybe I'll show you some Thanksgiving images that I used for Thank you cards, I don't normally send out Thanksgiving cards, except for one.

Hope you have a crafty day.....Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is really simple, yet pretty....the best kind! :)