Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Treat Box Card



Hi everyone! Today I'm going to share with you a card that I made with directions that my friend Chanda sent to me. You can see hers here, she decorated it for Halloween:http://www.onecraftymommy.com/2010/09/october-club-projects.html

I am able to get two cards out of one sheet of 12x12 card stock with the directions that she sent to me! Thanks Chanda, you're a peach and a wonderful friend!! The stamp set is from Stampin' Up called Tree Trimming. I used Versamark ink and than sprinkle on some gold, silver and copper embossing powder. As you can see I put Hershey's nuggets in the side. These would be cute decorated for Thanksgiving and than placed on each person place setting for Thanksgiving with a message to each person. Here is a link for directions/video on how to make one of these cards:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/treatboxcard/
Hope you give it a try, they are easy and fun to make!
Hope you have a crafty day..................Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Ohhhh, Mary! This came out soooo great! I love it! You did a great job! :)

Dee in N.H. said...

That is so cool! Yours came out great! I love your color combo.