Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Magic Reindeer Food for Craft Show

Well did you all make it thru Thanksgiving? My husband and I had a very quite one, just the two of us. We did this last year and enjoyed how quite and peaceful it was, so we decided to do it again this year too.

Now on to the post! In the picture above is a cute idea that I first saw on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog. Here is a link to her video:http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chicnscratchlive/2008/11/reindeer-food.html
You use oatmeal and cookie sprinkles (some use glitter but there could be a problem if the birds are attracted to it and eat some, that is why she used cookie sprinkles). I used my Stampin' Up Top Note die to make the bag header and a retired stamp set called "Deer Friends". I put some Diamond Glaze on the nose to make it shiny. This would be a nice little item to give to the kids or grandkids on Christmas eve, so Santa knows where to drop off the presents!! Click on the picture to read the poem.

Thanks for dropping in to see me, have a wonderful week-end......Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

These are so cute, Mary! Love them! Great idea!