Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Faux Leather Techinque


OK, here is the other faux leather that I tried and I really like it much better with the tan fun foam. I know that the stamp set is not a manly stamp but I still like the look of it. I left off any sentiments so if I need a quick card, I already have one in the craft room ready! Here is the link again for this techinque:http://thestampcamp.com/blog/10/11/faux-leather-video/
The stamp is from Stampin' Up- Because I Care and the green cardstock is embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder from SU. I used my Bow Easy to make the bow.
Suppose to get really cold tonight, hard freeze, hope it kills all those little things that make everyone sneeze! Hope you have a crafty day...............Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is really pretty. I like the brads and the inking. It really adds a lot. Your little bow at the bottom is adorable, too! TYFS!

~chanda