Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Perfect Pennants

Hi all!  I was able to get some new goodies recently and have been playing with them ever since.  Lots of really nice stamps and Designer Series Paper in this new Occasion Catalog!

While cruising around on Facebook one day, a fellow demonstrator posted a picture of a card.  I really liked the color and the stamp set she used, so I copied it, for the most part.  Sorry no name was mention as to who created it.

As you can see, I made it two different ways.  I used the new Banners Framelits dies to cut the pennants out with and the matching Perfect Pennants stamp set.  On the inside I stamp "Get Well Soon".  I used Whisper White and Coastal Cabana card stock, Silver Glimmer paper for some bling too.  Ink is Coastal Cabana too.  The embossing folder is called Decorative Dots and it will be available for free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50.00 order before shipping and taxes.  Sale-A-Bration began January 28, 2014 and runs until March 31, 2014.

Thanks for coming by, see you again soon,  Mary

No comments: