Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pretty Topiary

Today I want to share with you what a fellow demonstrator made with the new Spiral Rose Original Die in the Occasion Catalog 2014.  Isn't it beautiful!  It would be perfect for a centerpiece for a wedding or shower.
Occasions Catalog_Spiral Flower Originals Die_Topairy

I asked Linda's permission to share her picture of her creation with all of you and she said she would be honor.  You can see Linda's blog post HERE.  As you can see, this die is not just for cards alone!

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday, it's really windy here today.  Mary

2 comments:

laurie said...

That's amazing! I am always surprised to see what fun things people can come up with!

Donna said...

Ohhhh Mary (hi!!), I love all of your fur babies, they are precious. I wish we had a lab... we have a pug instead (a cutie, still)! Well, I saw your pictures and wanted to comment so I shall add as well, that this project is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Truly beautiful! Thanks for inspiring! I shall see you again soon; stay well! Warmly, Donna (SC)