Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Giggle Greetings

Today you are probably going to wonder if you've come to the right blog, lol.  I've used a stamp set that I at first liked and then decided no, but then decided to get it, so here it is.

When I was making this card I was thinking of my friend Linda, because she like bright colors.  It would be better is it was a dog, she is a dog lover too.  the Designer Series Paper is called Kaleidoscope.  I used Whisper White and Bermuda Bay card stock along with some Silver Glimmer paper.  I used the Banners Framelits to die cut my banners out with.  Used a couple of markers and my blender pen to color the cat with.  Linda will be getting this for her birthday, it's Feb. 2nd, but we are going to breakfast on Jan. 27th, so she will have it before this is posted.  Hope she likes it!

Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is so cute!

Brenda Quintana said...

I love this card... so bright and happy!! :)