Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Box

I subscribe to a lot of blogs that are either cooking or deal with crafts/cards.  Yesterday in my in-box, was this cute little box made with a strip of card stock and the new scalloped tag topper punch.  Glenda Calkins has a wonderful video, HERE, that shows you how to make them.  You get four boxes out of one 8-1/2" x 11" piece of card stock.

I used the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and Framelits.  Real Red card stock along with Whisper White.  Ink colors are Real Red and Coastal Cabana.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ribbon is 1/8" Silver.  I choose to wrap the nuggets before I put them in the box.  Nugget wraps are 1" x 3".

Now I need to "shake a leg" and get some Valentine cards ready for the mail, the 14th will be here before we know it.  Mary

No comments: