Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wildflower Meadow

Well, I must be on a Pistachio Pudding craze right now and no I'm not pregnant, lol!  Do any of you remember the Watergate Cake?  It is made with Pistachio Pudding and it is very moist!  Of course anything with Dream Whip for icing is yummy!

I decided to pull out my Wildflower Meadow stamp and add some ink to it, that also means getting the embossing folder that goes with it out too.  I used Whisper White Craft ink to stamp the image with, then embossed it.

Then I decided to try my hand with the Aqua painter and varies ink colors to color the image in with.  It gives this card a very pastel and soft look to it.  As you can see, I added some Basic Pearls to the flower centers too.  The sentiment is from Blooming with Kindness.  I mailed this off for my mom's birthday earlier this month, I hope she liked it.  You can click on the picture to get a closer look, if you would like.

Hope to see you all tomorrow, Mary

1 comment:

laurie said...

Such a pretty card!